Wed, Oct 07|
Experiential Learning in Virtual World
Can't figure out how to take your programs and convert them into engaging, interactive Virtual Programs?
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2020, 1:30 PM CDT – Nov 18, 2020, 4:30 PM CST
About the event
Who I designed this training for:
Experiential Learning in a Virtual World is for anyone who creates or wants to create an experiential learning experiences for groups.
- You understand how we learn and want to find a way to recreate your in-person events online.
- You do not have the money or the know how to create online gaming programs (plus, that isn’t really creating human interaction) and you want to create an experience for your attendees.
- You do not want to just put content into and LMS (Learning Management System) and call it training.
- You want to bring what you are good at to the world and enjoy connecting with your attendees.
Why this is what you need:
- You want to move away from lectures and slideshows where participants are passive consumers and get participants actively engaged in your content.
- You are translating an in-person workshop, course or program into an online experience and don’t know how to make it have the same impact
- Your work depends on creating human connection and you find it harder or darn near impossible to do this online.
- You want to increase your confidence as a virtual facilitator leading groups of 3-100 participants on Zoom.
- You want to tap into a new global market of clients and customers by facilitating remote workshops and experiences.
Experiential Learning in a virtual world is a 7-week series of Live Workshops on Zoom. Once per week we will meet for a 2hrs, interactive workshop where you’ll learn new frameworks, techniques and skills to create highly engaging and brilliant online experiences. Additional resources and materials will be shared in an online private LinkedIn community.
Because this is an interactive program, space is limited.
In addition to the 7 weeks, we will get together you get 3 Practice Sessions (aka cooking lessons) where each facilitator will run a 20-minute activity for the group and get immediate feedback and testimonials (yes, we’ll record the testimonials for each other, so you can use them immediately afterwards to market your workshop internally or externally). If you want some extra help and support, grab one of the 9 available spots: 3 90-minute Cooking lessons (Practice Sessions) where you get the$1,500.00