Creating Experiential Learning in Virtual World 2021
Time & Location
About the event
Who I designed this training for:
Experiential Learning in a Virtual World is for anyone who creates or wants to create a virtual experiential learning experience for groups.
- You understand how we learn and want to find a way to recreate your in-person events online.
- You do not have the money or the know-how to create online gaming programs (plus, that isn’t really creating human interaction), and you want to create an experience for your attendees.
- You do not want to just put content into an LMS (Learning Management System) and call it training.
- You want to bring what you are good at to the world and enjoy connecting with your attendees.
Why this is what you need:
- You want to move away from lectures and slideshows where participants are passive consumers and get participants actively engaged in your content.
- You are translating an in-person workshop, course, or program into an online experience and don’t know how to make it have the same impact.
- Your work depends on creating human connection, and you find it harder or darn near impossible to do this online.
- You want to increase your confidence as a virtual facilitator leading groups of 3-100 participants on Zoom.
- You want to tap into a new global market of clients and customers by facilitating remote workshops and experiences.
Experiential Learning in a virtual world is a 7-week series of Live Workshops on Zoom. Once per week, we will meet for a 2hrs interactive workshop where you’ll learn new frameworks, techniques, and skills to create highly engaging and brilliant online experiences. We will share additional resources and materials in an online private google drive community.
Because this is an interactive program, space is limited.
- Virtual Ticket$628$6280$0
- VIP Alchemist$1,000$1,0000$0